The CHOOSE Command prompts the player to choose between a list of choices, then stores it in a variable to be used later.
CHOOSE Range FROM --choices-- STORE --variable--
Range is how many of the possible choices the user can choose. Number Variables can also be used.
For choices, there are many options.
- You can put Literal Words to choose from. Be careful not to accidentally put a variable name instead.
- You can use the Stat Parameter in order to choose from Types, Attributes, etc.
- You can use a variable, including variables that hold more than one Word/Card/Number.
STORE stores the choice(s) in a variable.
Vampire Lady (TCG)
LOSELP Side:Opponent CAUSE Method:Battle CAUSE Me
- CHOOSE Range:1 FROM Monster, Spell, Trap STORE ChosenAttrVar
- OP (MOVE Range:1 FROM Area:Deck, Attribute:ChosenAttrVar TO Area:Grave)